Monday, March 5, 2012

1,000 Gifts


"In naming that which is right before me, that which I'd otherwise miss, the invisible becomes visible."



188. Spending an afternoon with the whole family playing games
189. Conversations around the dinner table
190. Celebrating life
191. Little Neeners cuddled in a blanket on my lap
192. Learning to let go
193. Knowing that we never walk alone
194. {"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord." -Psalm 27:13-14}
195. Being {hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed}
196. Listening to the final cut of the My Fair Lady drama! (more to come on this later!)
197. A Skype call with Wallis!
198. Lunch with my aunt and cousins...
199. and, a trip to the thrift-store together
200. Twins tickets in the mail :)
201. The promise that {All things work together for my good}
202. My family - they are the best
203. Reading about heroes of the faith {Corrie ten Boom, William Wilberforce, Eric Liddle}
204. Spurgeon quotes... "As for His failing you, never dream of it, hate the thought of it. The God who has been sufficient until now should be trusted to the end."





No comments:

Post a Comment