Thursday, January 24, 2013

Today I Feel: The Lately....


I had this idea for a new, once a month blog series. It's kind of more for me than you, but I hope you all enjoy it a little. :) It seems like whenever I have to blog something, I actually get it done. Like, when I know you all are counting on seeing something, I'm more motivated to make it happen. 1,000 gifts, for instance, I had thought about doing it before last year, and had even jotted a few down now and then, but it was far from consistent. It wasn't until it turned into a blog series that I actually made it happen. So, in order to keep some of my 2013 goals on track, I thought one Thursday a month I'd give a little update...

Goal: Read a book a month, read through the Bible in a year:
Currently Reading: Undaunted: Daring to Do What God Calls You to Do by Christine Caine, The book of Exodus, for my Bible-in-a-year plan

Goal: Memorize the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7)
Currently Memorizing: Matthew 5:6-8 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."

Goal: Pray for the entire world
Currently Praying for: Azerbaijan

Miscellaneous items of interest:

Currently Raised for Thailand: $530 (13%)!

Currently looking forward to: A girls weekend in Dallas with IPS friends! 4 photographers + 4 days = fun times!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment