Monday, November 19, 2012

1,000 Gifts

"Grace laid it’s arm down a beam and grace never stops reaching out, reaching for you, reaching straight across walls and through fences and over barbed wire laws....we only rise because of the Gospel — that astonishing news that grace grabbed the unworthy and Christ cleans the unbearable and God redeems the unlikely and we live the unexpected."



951. The men and women who have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice for my freedom...thank you veterans!
952. Packing Ella's "Operation Christmas Child" shoebox with her
953. Playing the piano with Whiters
954. Completing orders
955. Phone calls, text messages, Facebook notes, and emails from my awesome family and friends on my birthday
956. Birthday Lunch with mom...Panda Express and an Izze
957. A birthday frappuccino courtesy of Starbucks
958. Blowing out candles...thankful for life
959. Ending my birthday with a game of Wizard
960. These beautiful late-autumn days...
961. ...and the way the moon shines through leafless trees
962. Amy Vest's conference
963. Reminders of truth...we humans are so forgetful
964. "Could it be You know my name, could it be You hear my prayer...I am Your daughter, Your precious treasure..."
965. {Ephesians 1:3-7}
966. {This treasure that we have in earthen vessels}
967. A little birthday party with my kiddos from work on Saturday night
968. My friends and family who know my love of owls
970. The honking of geese overhead as the commence their winter journey







No comments:

Post a Comment