Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Leah - 2013 Senior {Twin Cities Senior Portrait Photographer}

I had a wonderful time taking Leah's senior photos...not only was it a beautiful day, a lovely location, and my first time working with a horse, but I had a wonderful subject who happens to be one of my awesome cousins!

 Leah has loved horses for nearly as long as I can remember...this summer her dream of owning one came true when she bought Belle. :)







 The next two were taken inside one of the barns...





Our moms...the equipment assistants and horse holders... :)









 Leah, I can't believe you're graduating! Where does time go? Thanks so much for letting me do your pictures. It was a blast hanging out at the ranch with you. Love you tons! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these, Meg! Thanks again so much! It was so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! I really like the whole ranch theme!

    ReplyDelete