"You only live the full life when you live fully in the moment. And when you’re always looking for the next glimpse of God’s glory, you slow and enter, and time slows. Weigh down this moment in time with your full attention —and the whole of time’s river slows, slows, slows….”
609. Niece hugs after a month without them
611. The feel of spray hitting your face
612. Boat rides!
613. Tubing :D
614. Dan and the guys making it safely home
615. Remembering the great times at BPS at the Bruggenthies'
617. Playing the Rojos...reminders of Mexico
618. DQ after the softball game
620. Independence Day
621. Water fights
623. Air Conditioning
626.Our Forefathers who pledged their "lives, fortunes, and sacred honor"
627. Lunch with Mom and Dan
628. A mom who's willing to throw herself into whatever her kids are doing
629. The Sermon on the Mount
630. "...all over the world, this gospel is bearing fruit and growing..."
631.Dinner to celebrate graduation
632. A walk after dinner
633. A Photographer Hummel
634. Summer Storms
635. Cool breezes after the stifling heat
636. A trip to the Farmer's Market
637. Open windows
638. The smell of freshly-cut grass
639. A little bird's nest tucked away in a hanging flower basket under the deck
640. Market cucumbers
641. Farm fresh eggs