Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today I Feel...

Happy!

Tomorrow I'm heading back down to Juarez, MX! To say that I'm excited would be a h.u.g.e. understatement - I've been looking forward to this trip well...ever since July 22, 2011(the day I got back home last year).  I'll be down at BPS for 3 weeks this year, helping out wherever they need me. I am definitely really excited about being able to spend a longer period of time down there. Blog updates will most likely be very infrequent if at all, but you'll hear all about it when I get back! God did amazing things down there last year, and I'm expecting Him to do the same again this year. Let God arise and His enemies be silent! 



“For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there,

But water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud,

That it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
 
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace;
The mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you,
And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." - Isaiah 55: 10-12


4 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds fantastic! I hope your trip goes well! :) May the Lord go with you, protect you, and use you mightily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited for you! and all that will be with you (including our Jessimine)!! She's sssoooo excited also! Help keep her "in line". She's kinda unpredictable in her behavior. And YES, we will be praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I'll try my best Mrs. Hall. ;) I'm SO excited Jessie is able to come. Thanks for your prayers.

    ReplyDelete