Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jarek - Class of 2012

Right after I got back from IPS (recap coming soon! :) ), I had the awesome opportunity to put all my newfound knowledge to use for Jarek's senior pictures. He had a pretty good idea of what he wanted (and lots of clothes changes...worse than any girl I've ever done...hehe, j/k, Jarek) and I was really excited with how they turned out. Jarek was accepted to West Point Academy and is leaving later this summer.





Had to let him show-off a little bit, right? ;)












Couldn't resist this set-up ;)


Congratulations, Jarek, and God bless your West Point years. 
We will miss you!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Meagan!! :) I can see your IPS skills shining through! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Excellent!!! I really like the lighting in some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Meagan! Fun shots.

    ReplyDelete