Monday, April 2, 2012

1,000 Gifts


"The secret to figuring out life: All is grace – because God’s transfiguring all things for His glory."






276. "We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor for our soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain." [-Hebrews 6:19]
277. Crocuses in bloom!
278. {But as I ran my hell-bound race indifferent to the cost, You looked upon my helpless state and led me to the cross. And I beheld God’s love displayed, You suffered in my place. You bore the wrath reserved for me, now all I know is grace.}
279. Root beer floats
280. An "A" on my capstone!
281. Completing all my college coursework...only 2 CLEPs left to go!
282. Hamburgers off the grill...yum! :)
283. Sunshine and blue sky after rain 
284. A postcard from Nikkia
285. A "just because" card from Jessimine. :)
286. Sturdy walls to protect from the wind howling outside
287. Robins
288. Gardens waiting to be planted
289. An afternoon at the park running after four kiddos
290. The whir of the windmill 
291. A java chip frappuccino at work
292. October Baby
293. Lunch with Bri, Dana, and the girls after Ella's ballet recital
294. Hiking at Afton State Park
295. My Fair Lady Review

No comments:

Post a Comment