Monday, March 19, 2012

1,000 Gifts


"I believe...right down to the toe-end of me — that His grace is everywhere, written right into the walls of this world."






228. Driving with the sun shining high and the windows rolled down
229. Papers submitted
230. Realizing that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger and bigger
231. Waiting...learning patience
232. Falling asleep to the sound of rain falling on the roof
233. Drops of rain sparkling on branches
234. "When I am tried and purified, I shall come forth as gold"
235. The sun setting over the city
236. A chat on the phone with my middle brother
237. An afternoon walk with the girlies
238. Bare toes
239. Leafless trees and brown grass waiting for the miracle of Spring
240. A perfect little climbing tree
241. Launching My Fair Lady!
242. Reduced air fare
243. Seeing "CR" (Credit Received) next to the public relations test on my academic evaluation. I passed! Thank you, Jesus! :)
244. Getting one job...
245. ...and an interview for another one!!
246. Going to bed with the window open and waking up to birds singing outside
247. A little Spring cleaning while listening to Spring training on the radio
248. The smell of corned beef cooking in the oven
249. Sunshine streaming through colored glass


No comments:

Post a Comment