Monday, January 30, 2012

1,000 GIfts


86. Extended Family dinner at J.D. Hoyts
87. Cousins
88. Reminiscing about times in Florida
89. White lights wrapped around trees
90. Working in the kitchen with mom
91. A family who listens
92. Freshly made banana bread
93. Hugs from the munchkins
94. Violin lessons
95. A scholarship
96. Registering for IPS!
97. Corporate prayer
98. The steadfastness of the persecuted church
99. Lunch at Panera with Mom and Dan
100. An eager piano student
101. Pomegranates
1021 Corinthians 2:9 
103. Snowflakes swirling all around making the world look like a snow globe
104. Arnie Palmers...they remind me of Texas/Mexico


‎"Every moment I live, I live bowed to something. And if I don't see God, I'll bow down before something else."

Annnnd....I was super bad about getting my camera out and taking pictures last week. I'll have to change that next week.



"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,
And for His wonderful works to the children of men!

 For He satisfies the longing soul,
And fills the hungry soul with goodness."
-Psalm 107:8-9







No comments:

Post a Comment