"Gratitude for the seemingly small and insignificant, this is the seed that plants the giant miracle in the midst of it all. So count the ways He loves. A thousand. More. Never stop. So that when you wake in the morning you can't but help unfold your hands to the heavens...Because this is how you spend your one life well, receiving each moment for what it really is: holy, ordinary, amazing grace, a gift."
So, here goes...
1. The Word becoming flesh
2. Emmanuel - God with us
3. The whole family around the kitchen table
4. Staying up late playing games
5. An afternoon nap
6. A game of Monopoly (even though mom beat us kids ;) )
7. A pizza and bowling outing with cousins and uncle
8. A late-night showing of "War Horse"