Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today I Feel...

Glad to finally have decided which direction I'm heading.


I posted a few weeks ago that I had a meeting with an advisor about school. Well, I had the meeting, talked things over with her, did a bunch more research, and finally came to a decision. I am switching my major to communications, and will graduate this Spring with my degree. After that I'm planning on looking into the University of Masachusettes' journalism certificate program. For now, I'm glad that I finally made a decision and can move on with the next semester. I'm actually really looking forward to the classes I'm going to be taking; especially desktop publishing and photojournalism. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for and encouraging me during these past few weeks!

"And whether you turn to the right hand or to the left,
your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, 'this is the way, walk in it.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment