Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today I Feel...

Ridiculously excited.


As probably most of you know, I'm a big baseball fan. With a dad and three brothers who love it, it's kind of hard not to be right? All of us kids are Twins fans, but my dad has always been a big St. Louis Cardinals fan, so we've always rooted for them too. For years we've said that we should take a trip down to St. Louis and catch a weekend series. The Cardinals made it to the World Series this year. They came out of nowhere to do it. Monday night my brother, Andy, came over with an envelope containing 6 tickets to World Series Game #2. It's tonight in St. Louis. As you read this, we're headed down for the big game. Yeah, I'm pretty much ridiculously excited. It will be awesome to see a Cardinals game. It will be awesome to be at a World Series game. But what will be awesom-est of all will be the memories we come back with. It's going to be a whirlwind of a trip, but I sure hope the Cards can pull it off for Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment